Meet the Artist
Annie was born in Nottingham in 1989 and has lived in Colchester, Cambridge and London. She showed a strong interest in art and drawing from a young age. She graduated in 2012 from Cambridge School of Art, where she was nominated for the Supanee Gazeley Art Award for her final degree show, and afterwards moved to London to continue to develop her portfolio.
Whilst studying, Annie focused on her specialism of drawing and showed work as part of several groups in Cambridge and the surrounding area. She gained experience installing exhibitions and developed a strong interest in the commercial side to the art world.
Now working for a gallery in central London, Annie continues to pursue her love of drawing coupled with an exposure to some of the world's most renowned artists. She produces commissions for clients in the U.K. and internationally.
- Jam In a Jar, Harringay Green Lanes, London (2014)
- Open Open, Swiss Cottage Library, London (2013)
- New Dynamics, CSA Degree Show, Cambridge Shortlisted for the Supanee Gazeley Art Prize (2012)
- Not Too High, Not Too Low, Ruskin Gallery, Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge (2012)
- Cross Section, Ruskin Gallery, Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge (2012)
- Eleventh Hour, Ruskin Gallery, Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge (2011)
- Summer Exhibition, i2art Gallery, Saffron Walden, Essex (2011)
- Don’t Jump! Ruskin Gallery, Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge (2010)
- First Shop, The Shop, Cambridge (2010)